Monday, April 22, 2019

Lent In A Bag

Lent In A Bag- Family Lenten Devotional


There are many versions of Lent in a Bag. After viewing many of them on Pinterest and blogs this is what I came up with , what I thought would work for our very busy families.

In each bag families found directions on how to use the items..I have them posted below. A Lenten pathway printed on the back of the instructions , a sandwich baggie filled with sand, a tea light candle, hearts for marking the journey and a wind up Jesus ( the link for him below)


Instructions and the Lenten Pathway On the
same page. Front and Back view.

Instructions on how to use the hearts to mark each day in Lent.
Copied on purple copy paper.
Here is the link to my Google doc. instructions.
Google doc. instructions.

Click on the link for the printable instructions.
Instructions on how to use the hearts to mark the Lenten journey.



Doodle hearts were copied on red card stock.


I used this heart clip art and printed in black and used the printer tab to print 4 to a page.



Cut into strips . Each bag contained 42 hearts. 40 for the Lenten pathway and 2 extra.


Each week I posted on Social Media my own Lenten journey.






Click on the link for the wind up walking Jesus.
Wind up Walking Jesus


Here is a free printable for you.
Happy Easter! He Is Risen!

Click on the link for my Lent/Easter Pinterest Board.
Lent/Easter Ideas Pinterest Board

No comments:

Post a Comment