Sunday, July 3, 2022

July ! Sweet , Sweet Summer Time!


God Bless the USA!


Happy July and to 31 Days of 
Sweet Sweet Summer Time! 

Print this doodle for your journal , classroom prayer station or coloring station. I left lots of white spaces for your written prayers, names of friends in need of the Heavenly Father, things to be thankful for, God winks or God sightings.
Click on the graphic and download for printing.


A Peek From the Week


July FamilyPrayer Calendar
31 Daily Prayer Prompts
Print, Share, Pray!




EMOJI Prayer Reminder Poster

                     

 Make Your Own Stamps

Use bottle caps , wine corks and foam letters and shapes to make fun DIY stamps.


 Printable Tags For Fun Treats






Summer Scripture Verse
Show Me. Teach Me. Guide Me."You are my Savior and my hope is in you all day long." Psalm 25: 4-5


allthingschildrensministry@gmail.com
All Things Children's Ministry Facebook Private Group 





beebeebost@instagram






1 comment:

  1. I love the calendars. I have shared with my students and their families.

    ReplyDelete