Sunday, November 21, 2021

Thanks Living Garland

 Give Thanks

A Visual Thanks Living


Telling The Story Of His Faithfulness

Using photos, simply printed on card stock. Some on actual photo paper and some on regular copy paper. 

Glued to tags ( link to get them below.)

Some have scripture verses on them. Some favorite quotes, and washi tape. 

Some are longer than others.

The backs are used too. I like to cover some of them with wrapping paper.



Telling The Next Generation

I am blessed with two Grand Daughters. 

One 3 and one soon to be 12.

The oldest Grand lives in Florida and the youngest Grand loves to remember her cousin by looking at pictures of their adventures together. 

Here she is putting happy face stickers on the back of one of her favorite photos.


The Thanks Living Garland Tells A Story

My mother is living a different life without her husband. He died from complications of Covid this past Spring.
My Son and Daughter -In -Law bought their own piece of the beach at Topsail Island, NC.
The youngest Grand entered the world of preschool.
My husband had a surprise triple heart bypass.
My Sister -In -Law lost her home and all of her belongings to a fire.
My Daughter celebrated a BIG birthday. 
The oldest Grand spent 3 weeks with us this Summer.
I retired from Children's Ministry
Whew! All this in one year!


Additions Each Year

Each year we add fun but meaningful items to the garland. This year we added hearts, giving thanks for the healthy heart that Grand Daddy now has.
Dried out clay made fun whimsical hearts.
Grape vine hearts ordered from Amazon look nice especially when the sun shines through them.





The Inspiration

 
My dear friend Connie and co-founder of Visual Faith Ministry displays her garland that she has added to for over 10 years. I am linking her blog post that tells her garland story. Vintage Grace
Also , I am posting the link to Visual Faith Ministry for more Keeping The Faith Projects. Visual Faith Ministry/Keep The Faith Projects. You will find the link for the tags here.

You Have A Story. Tell It!


My garland hangs in the dining room. It hangs there year round and I enjoy looking at it while remembering the fun times, the celebrations, the struggles and the answered prayers. 
It's my story. The Thanks Living Garland helps me tell it.
*---------------------------------*
 
Pray Big! Love Much! 
Belinda




Follow me on IG @beebeebost


Join the Conversation In The FB Group Page







No comments:

Post a Comment